Wednesday, September 4, 2013

l'chaim (I think that's spelled right)

Enjoy the holidays and have fun either way!

Alg II -  p. 70 2-9, 47-49, 32-37   some of you looked very at home with your function aerobics
If you don't have a graphing calculator, don't forget about meta-calculator.com.  For those with DIM errors, I found this online:  http://www.fixya.com/support/t131073-invalid_dim.  

For 32-37, think about if you can have negative area, volume, distance,etc.  That could affect your domain and range.


alg I -  no hw just make sure you are caught up on the handouts and book work

pre calc - p. 28 1-6

Everyone, make sure you are checking Illuminate; all scores are updated and current.

If you were one of the billion and one surfers in the water this morning, I hope you did better than I did.  I am off to see "We're the Millers."  Hope it is good.

Easy week.  Enjoy them when they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment