Friday, September 13, 2013

9/13 weekend

Happy Holidays to all that are observing Rosh Hashana.  I hope to be in on Monday but jury duty is possible!   I will be in to pick up work after school.

Alg II h - Test Tuesday.  The warm up is very helpful for Monday.  It is already on the board in case a sub comes for me.  Help each other on the transformation handout if there are questions.  Practice old warm ups and feel free to use the whiteboards.
POU is also due on Tuesday.

Alg I -  You have the handout for Monday.  Work on that in case there is a sub.  Check out graphingstories.com for some cool videos that will help with this unit.

pre calc -  No hw.  You had your test and all of you worked very hard.

I am totally knackered after seeing Jimmy Cliff last night at the Pier.  Let's all catch up on the sleep and have some fun doing something this weekend. next week could be busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment